Choosing the perfect career becomes a headache for some people. You are currently studying in college, but unable to choose a career? Here are some ways to help you find your perfect niche. This post is also for people who are currently employed but not satisfied with their job.
- Brainstorm – Ask yourself some question like, “What should I be doing with my life and time?” then take some time out to answer it. Write at least 15 answers to your question. Do this exercise for a few days until you find the answer that you seek.
- Ask Your Friends – Asking close friends can always be helpful. Discuss with your friends what you want to do, and get their opinions. This will help you come to a conclusion, and you might be able to choose your career this way.
- Meet a Recruiter – Ask a recruiter to have some time with you and tell him about your skills. The recruiter will figure out what you are good at, and will tell you most suitable areas for you, so that you can decide what job suits you the most.
- Find a Career Counselor – Look f0r a counselor at your college. They are very good at helping you choose a career, according to your skills.
- Take Career Assessment Tests – There are several sites on the internet where you might be able to take one of these tests for a fee. They ask you to answer a series of questions about what you are good at, what you like to do, what you prefer doing over what you don’t. If you take one, you will likely see some new exciting areas to explore in your life.
Find more about careers in the article by Forbes, click here.