Motivation is the driving force behind life-enhancing change. It comes from knowing exactly what you want to do and having an insatiable, burning desire to do what’s necessary to get it. It keeps your dream on track as it is the power of motivation that keeps you going when the going gets tough
Boost your motivation with these 5 tips.
- Create a picture board – and fill it with images of your desired goals. The car you want to own, the house you want to live in, the area where you want to live yes, they’re the obvious ones. Others could be pictures of holiday destinations, trophies, first-class travel tickets, clothes you want to buy, fine restaurants you want to frequent – whatever you can think of that gets your pulse racing.
- Get Angry – If you want to change your life for the better then get angry about where you’re at now. Having a blasé attitude towards change isn’t what’s needed and it won’t create a strong desire within you. So ask: “Why do I want to change?” Is it because you’re fed up with debts? Is your life dull and predictable? Are you sick and tired of doing the same thing week in week out? Are you bored beyond belief by the dull, uninspiring, unhappy people you associate with? Then get angry about it.
- Invest in Time – Speaking of your final days, start to appreciate the value of time. Time is one of the most precious resources you have and it is also a non-renewable resource. You can either use it fully or squander it. If you want to create change you’re going to have to invest a lot of time to make it happen.
- Conformity – Are you a mindless little sheep who’s way too timid to pursue your own way? Do you have to follow where everyone else goes, doing exactly what everyone else does and therefore, who gets the same levels of happiness as all the other little sheep? Or do you want to be a leader, a warrior who possesses the courage to be uniquely you and to do what you want to do and make your dreams happen? If so then this means you have to be more like a tiger than a sheep.
- Fear your fear – Fear is the force that is determined to stop you in your tracks and rob your dreams from you. But it can only do this if you let it. Are you going to let this cruel, destructive charlatan trample on your dreams, steal your happiness and crush your spirit? Refuse to let the fear spoil your life and start taking action – now!
Let us know what you think about this post in the comments. We would love to have your feedback.